- Excuse me, how can I get to the women's department?
- Over there, on the left, just near the fur department.
- Thank you.
- What can I do for you?
- I need gloves. But, I haven't made my choice yet. What could you advise?
- I think these leather gloves are good. And their colour is very nice.
- Thank you and the size is just mine. I'll buy them.
- What would you like, sir?
- I need a suit for everyday wear. Can I have a look at this grey suit?
- Here you are. It's size 50.
- Can I try it on.
- Certainly. The fitting - room is over there.
- Good afternoon. Can I help you?
- Good afternoon. Yes. I'm going to the party and I need a dress.
- Welcome to our shop. We have huge choice of dresses.
- Oh, really. So what could you advice?
- Tell me what kind of party will it be?
- It will be a birthday party.
- Very good. So, what do you think of this red dress?
- Oh, very nice. May I try it on?
- Sure. The fitting-room is over there.
- Oh, you know, it's just my size. I like it. I'll buy it.