- Hello. Tell me, please, how much do these apples cost?
- 2$ a kilogram.
- Ok, give me 2 kilograms.
- You owe 4$.
- Here is 5$.
- Here is your change.
- Thank you.
- Thank you too. Come again.
- Good morning.
- Good morning, Kate. What would you like?
- I want to buy 3 kilograms of potatoes.
- Here you are. Anything else?
- I also want three bananas, a kilo of pears and a lemon, please.
- Sorry, but we don't have any lemons today. But we have bananas and pears. Here you are.
- Thank you. Would you mind adding it for me.
- Ok, you owe 20$.
- Good, here is 20$.
- Thank you. Come again.
- Hello. I want to buy a kilo of tomatoes and a kilo of cucumbers.
- Good, here you are.
- Thank you. And how much are the carrots?
- 1$ a kilogram. How many would you like?
- Five will be enough. I also want three onions. How much do I owe?
- Oh, sorry. You don't pay here. You pay at the cash-desk over there.
- Ok, thank you.