- Would you like to eat something, Bob?
- Yes, I'm hungry as a hunter. I gulped only an egg and a cup of coffee this morning.
- How about having a snack in the roadside restaurant over there? It's famous for an excellent cuisine and cheap rates.
- Listen, Harry: I feel so hungry that I wouldn't choose. Come on!
- What shall we have for dinner?
- Choose yourself, please.
- Ok. We'll have some salad, clear soup, pork chops and coffee.
- I'd like to add a piece of cake if you don't mind.
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
- I never want any breakfast. Just a cup of tea and a piece of toast. And you?
- I don't eat much either. Just some corn-flakes, an egg, and coffee, and toast with jam and butter.
- Oh, I'd call it a huge breakfast! Looking at you one wouldn't say you eat so much.