- What's the weather like now? You've been outside today.
- It's abominable weather.
- What do you mean by "abominable weather"?
- Well, it's drizzling and it's foggy, cold and slippery.
- Oh, I would better stay at home.
- What is the weather like today?
- It's fine today. It's sunny, but it is cold for April.
- What is the temperature?
- It's about 2 degrees above zero.
- Yes, you are right. The weather is too cold for this part of the country.
- What color is the sky? Are there any clouds in it?
- The sky is blue. There are no clouds in the sky.
- It's cold and frosty today, isn't it?
- Oh, yes. I am simply freezing. Especially when the wind is blowing. It must be coldest winter we have ever had.
- You say the coldest? And what's the temperature today?
- It's about 25 degrees below zero, as the weather forecast says.
- In winter the temperature here may be as low as 40 degrees below zero.
- 40 degrees of frost! Oh, you don't say.